Everything That You Need To Know About Zoom Teeth Whitening
A smile is an important social asset. And this is the reason a healthy white smile is on everyone’s wish list. However, with time, there are chances that your teeth might lose their brightness and develop discoloration and stains.
If you are the one who wishes to restore their pearly white smile, it’s time you consider the ZOOM whitening treatment. This treatment is an excellent option to remove tough stains and discoloration. However, if you are unsure whether to choose this treatment option, you can review the details in this blog and decide accordingly.
About Zoom Teeth Whitening
This treatment removes teeth stains and gives your smile a healthy brightness. The process involves applying a bleaching agent to the teeth and activating it with the Zoom light. The zoom light accelerates the whitening process and helps the gel penetrate deep into the teeth, resulting in a whiter and attractive smile.
How does the Zoom teeth whitening process work?
The professional Zoom teeth whitening process involves the following steps:
1) Consultation: Before the teeth whitening treatment, you will have a consultation session with the dentist. The dentist will assess your teeth condition and determine whether Zoom treatment suits you.
2) Preparation: During the preparation, the dentist will thoroughly clean your teeth to remove any tartar and plaque. They will also protect your gums and other sensitive mouth areas with a protective gel and rubber dam.
3) Applying bleaching gel: After dental cleaning, a bleaching gel is applied and left on for about 15-30 minutes. The gel consists of hydrogen peroxide, an active ingredient that can help whiten teeth.
4) Activation of gel: The dental expert will activate the gel using the Zoom light. The light has specialized LED light that emits specific wavelengths that penetrate the surface and reach the inner layers where discoloration and stains are present. Simply put, this light helps the gel penetrate deep into the enamel and break down the stains.
5) Rinse and repeat: The teeth whitening expert will repeat the process depending on the severity of the stains until the desired results are reached.
6) After-care: Once the process is completed, the dental professionals will offer instructions on maintaining teeth whitening. The experts might even suggest using a special toothpaste and having regular touchup sessions.
When to consider Zoom teeth whitening treatment
Some of the common signs that indicate that you need to consider Zoom teeth whitening service:
- To enhance the appearance of your teeth.
- If you have visible discoloration and stained teeth.
- If you wish to achieve the desired level of whitening.
- If you want a whiter smile for a special occasion or event.
Who should avoid Zoom teeth whitening treatment?
Zoom teeth whitening treatment might be suitable for removing teeth discoloration, but it’s not recommended for everyone. People who should avoid this treatment include:
- Children under the age of 16.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers
- People with gum disease
- People allergic to bleaching agents
- People with severe tooth sensitivity
- People with melanoma
- Individuals with multiple front teeth restorations
Access professional teeth whitening service at Rivery Dental
If you have discolored teeth and want to brighten your smile, ZOOM whitening treatment is your go-to option. And if you are looking for a professional Zoom tooth whitening treatment in Austin, consider contacting Rivery Dental. The professionals here will ensure to brighten your smile and make you more self-confident. Don’t wait any longer and schedule your appointment today.