Get The Best Teeth Whitening Treatment in Austin, at Rivery Dental
Everyone craves a sparkling white smile forever, but sometimes it is hard for us to achieve the desired color we want on our own. Fortunately, with advancements in dentistry, it has allowed us to regain our natural tooth color and even enhance our smiles! We understand that a majority of our patients will be interested in teeth whitening. At Rivery Dental our expert Dentists can help you reach your cosmetic whitening goals.
Like the color of your eyes or the tone of your skin, every individual has their own unique tooth shade. There are instances where your tooth color may change or stain due to several factors. Let’s take a quick look into the different factors that could lead to tooth discolorations.
Reasons Behind Staining of Teeth
- Drinking coffee, tea, and red wine or consuming pigmented foods
- Natural aging
- Taking more fluoride than required in the teeth formation stage might lead to teeth mottling (spotted tooth enamel typically caused by excessive fluoride use, causing calcification)
- Accumulation of plaque and tartar that are not addressed for a long time can cause discolorations
- Experiencing trauma to the teeth
- Treating a child with antibiotic tetracycline may lead to white stains forming on the teeth
It is recommended that before any teeth whitening procedures you consult with a professional dentist. Our experts can establish whether or not you are a good candidate for a particular tooth whitening treatment.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening Treatments
It is a safe, life-changing process that can dramatically affect your appearance.
Boost your Self Confidence and Enhance your Appearance
While a smile is the first thing we notice about most people, it can also be what everyone else sees about you first as well. Therefore, a healthy and bright-looking smile may help boost your confidence when meeting someone for the first time.
Different Whitening Treatments
At Rivery Dental we offer a few different whitening options for our patients that want to achieve a brighter smile.
- Riva Kit– Riva Kits are the at-home whitening kits that we offer for purchase. They come with a UV mouthpiece that can be used with the device given to you or can be used with your cell phone! You will also get a case of gels to take home with you that will help you achieve a whiter smile.
- Take-Home Trays– With our take-home trays you will come into the office, take impressions of your teeth, then we will fit you with your own whitening trays. These trays are also used with our take-home gels.
- In-Office Whitening Treatment– With this treatment, you spend at least 2 hours in the office to achieve instant teeth whitening effects. This process included applying a bleaching agent to the teeth while also covering the gums to prevent them from irritation.
Contact us for Teeth Whitening in Austin and to learn more about how you can make an appointment to achieve a brighter whiter smile today!